28 ET Small SHaft

Bob Ant

Genuine Merc 28 ET small shaft . Prop is in excellent shape, pushed my 2003 to a 100 mph with a 2.5 280. $650 to your door.

Bob A.

tomoad

I have a Hydromotive t3x drag 26p exactly like the one on the post you replied to. I will trade it for your 28 ET. I just bought the prop in March, It is exactly like the one in the picture's

Bob Ant

The reason I am selling the ET prop is because Todd @ Hydromotive set me up with a prop that way outperforms the ET . If you want the 28ET make me an offer. If you are going to go to the rally look me up and you can run the prop before buying it.

Bob Anthony

Bob Ant

Talk to Todd at Hydromotive. The prop I used was his own personel last year. It was a t-3 something with some work on it which he no longer had in production. I wanted it but he wanted it back so he could use it as a model for future production. That was last year. He now is done with it and I am going to get it back at the rally. I'll report back after the rally at which time I will be pushing the xb-2003 w/ stock 280 for all she is worth. My goal is to see over 100.

Todd, correct any of the above information as necessary. :)

Hope to see all of you at the Rally.

Bob Anthony

BigRedAlli

The prop I used was his own personel last year
I thought that was the prop you might have been talking about....:cool

I rember seeing it on your boat at Jasper. Looked like it would be a good running prop on the 2003. I'm suprised Todd is going to let it go....Hummmm... wonder what he is replacing it with??? :razz

See you in a couple days....:beer: