28P ET, 28P OS cut, 25P TXP, 28P X-OT

Allyfishing

Original Lightening ET 28P serial "WULIL" which is of the new metal after the blade slinging issues. Excellent condition. B&B'd and a bit of tip cup added. flo torque included. $500.00 + shipping. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Smith Off Shore Cut Chopper 28P, excellent condition, polished and a bit of tip cup added. fixed small shaft. Excellent metal. $500.00 + shipping

I need to get pics of the next two:

Hydromotive QIV-X-OT 28P bought new in fall and run twice. Completely stock with the very small vent holes that Todd puts in props to go out the door. Accepts flo-torque not included. $450.00 shipped SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

And my everyday prop in excellent condition TXP-OT4 25P B&B'd by Robbie no PVS holes. Accepts Flo-torque not included. $300.00 shipped SOLD!!!!!!

These props all ran over 87 up to 6900 RPM's on my rig when I had the 225 ProMax and were the props I settled on for speed and fun. I no longer have the ProMax and am getting a 250XS soooooooo.....sadly to say they will be too small. Bummer!!!

I'll try to get the pics up for the last two ASAP. my cell is 570-657-0796 or email address at astro@ptd.net. Feel free to call with any questions. The Hydro never fully got a chance to see what it could do and the OS cut was new as well and only ran a few times.

And I also have a heavy duty small shaft flo-torque hub kit that I will price up and take pics.

Thanks for looking!
Craig

Last edited:

xb03

Craig, I may be interested in the heavy duty small flo-torque, tell me a little about it.
Thanks, Jared

xb03fs

Craig you are crazy to sell the hydro and TXP before even trying them on the 3 liter......those are GREAT prices though

Allyfishing

Nathan....I appreciate your concern...i feel exactly as you do..but...
I know the 28's will be too small for the 1.75 gears on the 250XS. I'll probably need a 27P TXP cuz the 25P will be too small. the QIV XOT ran up to 6800 RPM's as well

Allyfishing

Craig, I may be interested in the heavy duty small flo-torque, tell me a little about it.
Thanks, Jared
Hey Jared
Here's the info off the box:
835258Q 1 Solid Hub Kit for Mercruiser 400HP+
and ProMax 300 and 300 Offshore engines-Use in A45/A55 props
Thanks
Craig

catfish123

Craig, I'll trade you a Sportmaster gearcase with stainless steel drive shaft for all your props.............let me know...........and I'm sure you will:laughing:laughing:laughing

Allyfishing

:LMAO: I'm ignoring you!!! LOL!!! You won't think its funny when I have you meet me at the butt crack of dawn to pick up the sporty with or without the skeg the morning I head back down to Lee. hahahahahah LOL!!!!!!!

harrells

Craig, can you send me some pic's. of the Hydro 28p QIV X OT. I already have a 28 QIV OT and love it. I need a spare and wondering what's the difference between the two. Thank's Scott.

Allyfishing

Scott, it looks more like a round ear. A cross between a TXP OT4 and a Trophy Plus. It is already sold, I'm sorry.

jimbob88

Ugghh. Knew I shouldn't have sat on that hydro.....
Craig, what did you see as difference between the 28 et &28 qiv? Looking for another wheel.

Allyfishing

jimbob88, the Lightening ET 28P is as you know a 3 blade and was great all around. I only ran it a few times, it was great out of the hole right thru to the top end. I didn't get a chance to run it with more than myself and my stuff.

the QIV-X-OT is a round ear 4 blade similar to a TXP with less rake but will carry a load better than the ET (as i was told). I only ran it twice but never did get to do anything with it. It slipped too much out of the hole if I hammered the throttle but ran good all the way to the top. Again, never got to run it much to get more out of it.

todd told me he could take care of the cavitating on hole shot with some tip cupping but was bone stock and nothing done to it. The Et was worked by Robbie. I think the X-OT would have been great once I ran it enough and got a feel for it then sent it back to Todd to have him lab it. I expected it to run better than my TXP-OT4 at least on top end.

Allyfishing

All are SOLD except for the OS CUT 28P by Steve Smith. Fast prop!

I still have the heavy duty small shaft flo torq hub kit I'll sell for 45.00 shipped
Thanks
Craig