28p Hydromotive 4 blade

kcrochet

I have a Hydromotive 4 blade 28p for sale. Prop is in great shape and fast. Ran 104 on my SS. I'll get pic's up soon. $350 plus the ride. Kerry

Attachments

Last edited:

kcrochet

It's a throught hub exhaust wheel, and I'm not sure about T4-X.

2003225X

Finally got my user name working!

The is an OT. Excellent all around running prop. I run one on mine and it is my favorite all around prop. You won't get the last 1-2 mph out of it, but it is a tough all around prop to beat.

Prop looks like it is in great shape.

Allyfishing

I see that it does not have the small vent holes but I am wondering if it has been labbed or not. Reason I ask is I had a 26P, same prop, mine was labbed and the blade area looks a bit more than what mine was. Are the blade edges real sharp?

I may be interested in it.

I know Bob, I can try yours in Oct.

2003225X

From the look of the pictures it has the "outboard cut" on it. So the blades are thinned down a little and they are sharp.

kcrochet

I don't know if any work has been done to it. This wheel came with the boat.( I bought it from Corona Mike)The blades aren't as sharp as my worked 22 yammi but they still kinda sharp. I can tell you that the wheel is the best driving wheel I've owned yet. It holds a load and still runs over 100 on my rig.

Hope I helped?
Kerry.

kcrochet

I just went look and unless I have to take the prop off the motor to find this number, I don't see any numbers on the wheel?

Allyfishing

The Hydro I owned had a 4 digit number stamped on the barrel. Todd stamps them to identify what was done to it. is this a flo torque hub prop as well? The numbers should be stamped on the side of the barrel, that's strange?