30 Chopper II with Jaco's cut

white03

I have an absolutely beautiful Chopper II, 30 pitch, Jaco's cut prop that I will trade. It works with the flo-torque hub so it will fit either a small or large shaft. The Jaco's cut was put on by JC in Killen, AL. JC also balanced and blueprinted it. The prop was new, never used when cut by JC and may have a total of 2 hours of run time on it. It also has a custom finish on the blades. I have a little over $1000 invested in the prop. The only flaw in the prop is I ran it aground on a sand bar. This resulted in some small dings and scratches on the leading edges that I used sand paper to smooth out as best I could. I didn't want to overdue it, so I just took off the ruff edges. It is not near as bad as you might imagine and I think it is still a beautiful prop.

I'll take $500 plus shipping and you will be getting a super prop at less than 1/2 of what it cost to make it.

By the way, the reason I'm selling it is because I need more RPMs with it on my 280, but it should work great on a 225 or 250.

I'll post a couple pics when I get home, and if you want more pics give me your email and I can send you all 8 or so I have in higher definition than can be posted here.

Bill

Dark Allison

I had a 28 like it. It was a runnin Son of a Gun! Go over to Fast Bass and post it. Chad maybe interested.