30 Hoss Hyperdirve

DragAlly02

30 Hoss Hyperdirve $375 TYD

Hoss Hyperdrive 3Blade 30 Pitch Merc Smal Shaft But can I have Rehubed for ya at performance In Soddy daisy before shipping if needed to be..This A Very Very Nice Prop 9.75 On scale to 1-10 Flawless Only reason It gets a 9.75 is because its been Ran. Recently just recieved this prop I have been Told That a 280 Like's Smaller Wheels So that is the Only Reason I am letting the Beast get away If It was a 28 This bad boy Would Stay With me for Life . 550 Shipped Tyd

Mike:razzSOLD Thanks Ally Owners

Attachments

Last edited:

boater777777

sure is a pretty prop I used to have one just like it that worked great on my '03 with a 225 PM.

K.Kiser

how does it perform compared to a triton1?
The Hyperdrive carries a load better due to more blade area and comparably higher rake, but doesn't quite have the acceleration or top end of the Triton when used on a light boat... Both props run excellent on most anything, but I'd say that an XB02 is the merging point between a Triton and Hyperdrive... My rule of thumb would be anything lighter like a Bassracer or Race Allison would run better with a Triton, and a heavier rig will possibly run better with a Hyperdrive... I'd like to ad that if I wanted one for fast cruisin' alot, then even on a light boat like a 550-600 lbs. Allison that I would definitely still try the Hyperdrive as it is a more durable prop than the Triton but don't confuse the Hyperdrive for a slug fishing wheel cause it will nut up on the back of an Allison haul some serious butt... Both are awesome props...

Last edited:

boater777777

This thing was Great on my '03 I would have NEVER let it go if I had not gone with a fat shaft. this IS going to make someone a "hubba hubba happy boy"