30" Hydromotive Quad IV OT

GotMyAlly

This is the prop that ran 96 on my yellow/blue boat the first year I took it to the rally. Bought it right before that rally and ran it several days during the rally, and it's hung on my wall ever since. As perfect as they come. I don't have to sell it, but it's been a couple years since i bolted it on and the X-OB's just fit my needs better for fishing with a heavy load day in and day out. This one is a screamer though, and drives like it's on rails - best handling prop on the top end that I've driven on this boat. $600 TYD.

PS....it's a welded-in fat shaft.

I'll get pics up if there's any interest.

GotMyAlly

Just looked at this prop again. It is a flo torque, not welded in fat shaft hub as originally stated. Will fit fat shaft or small shaft with the correct hub.

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

After a huge ordeal, I'm ready to make somebody a deal on this prop. Full disclosure - I sold it to a guy on S&F, he ran it in shallow water it looks like, then sent it back to me and filed a paypal dispute against me. There's a couple surface scratches on a couple of tips and one leading edge has a slight wave you can feel with your fingers. Would be a very simple repair and could very likely be ran as-is ---- but I can't sell it as 'like new' at this point.

I'll try to get some pics of the scratches later.

$300 OBO (no paypal)

Last edited:

xb03fs

Glad it's fat shaft. I have been thinking of a top end wheel just to post a nu,her once or twice.

aspb

If anyone is interested I bought the prop and sent it off to be made back to new condition. Never got a chance to run it cause I sold my 250xs and went back to a 225pm and this prop won't work for my current set up. Prop is being listed for 450+ shipping, thanks