89 XTB-21 & trailer for sale

motobuffy

89 XTB-21 for sale

SOLD. Boat is the common gray/red combination. Appears to have had the deck "red" panels repainted in the past. Wings and below the rubrail seem to be original. Main issue is it needs carpet throughout. Allison seats are in good shape considering their age. Includes 24/36 volt motorguide, front depth finder, Butt seat (non Allison), and Hyd. steering. Exterior has some scratches, but less than one would expect considering age. A carpet kit and a little TLC will do wonders. Trailer is a 2002 American twin axle, aluminum construction with galvanized wheels and axles. No brakes. Great for brackish water use. More Pics available on request. Price is $4500 for the complete package or will sell less trailer for $2750. PICs in later post. Direct questions to 804-652-6215 Monday- Friday 6:30am to 3:30pm eastern or 804-266-6644 nights and weekends. Boat is in Richmond, Va.

Last edited:

motobuffy

You want pics sent to .........? I'm afraid I can't post them here. Troller is a motorguide power plus and is 24/36 volt.

dspencer

I have a 72 lb 24/36 Motorguide foot control. It has the single cable steering but its been the most reliable trollling motor I have had.

The way I used it was to put a 29 dual purpose battery to power the big motor and use as the third battery. I put two 24 group batteries for the main trolling batteries. I never ran out of juice with this setup. When the system started getting tired the big battery would still start the big motor.

motobuffy

Re: 89 XTB-21 for sale

Will have 2 boats very soon, with only one carport. This one needs to go! Feast your eyes on the potential of this Alli. Will be glad to send additional pics, just let me know what areas in particular you want to see. Contact and additional info in origional post. Will sell without engine if you have your own power - $4500.

Last edited:

motobuffy

Yep, all I have to do is remove the Yamaha and she is ready to go. Motor is sold and is to be picked up 4/5. New owner would like to be part of the removal process of the harness, but I'll not let that get in the way of selling the boat.

hotdog87

Thanks Frank for selling me the boat,and for being such a super nice guy!!! This fine boat now lives in Cleveland,Tennessee. I can`t wait to get my Mariner on the back of it and try it out.