"Boat Sold"
94 Allison Xb 2003 Pro Sport Tournament Edition
12\24 Evinrude Trolling motor
3 Batteries
1 Bucket seat, 1 Fold down, 2 Butt seats
Gauges - Water Pressure, Fuel, Temp, 10K rpm, Mph, Trim, Depth
Allison 12" Jackplate
Allison Boat cover
This Hull was a one owner bought from Jaco's Marine in Feb 95'. I bought the boat from a older gentleman in his 60's to help him out. I feel like the Hull is in good shape and the inside hasbeen taken care of and the outside has some minor scratches. The hull is close to 8 out of 10. this boat was only been used to fish out of, it has never been ran above 80 mph. Which I feel with a low water unit Low 80's can be reached.
94 Mariner Magnum III
20" bass mid
xr-6 lower unit with no low water pick-up
Compression 2-4-6 114-118
1-3-5 120
Motor was just serviced by Jacos last year and only ran twice since then. Cowl is in great shape.
94 Boatmate Tandem Trailer
No brakes
Spare tire
The trailer has no damage except for rock chips in the paint. The trailer probably needs a paint job, but can go with out one if the chips don't bother you.
Price $10,000 #931-629-5476, call anytime I'm located in Summertown, Tn

Last edited:

john4utvols

Thanks Brack. I tell ya, I was impressed with the 150. Me the Wife and Kids ran 75 with no problem. It came out of the hole with no problem, about 1 second on plane and about 4 it was at 60. This is the first A-boat that I have ever ran with a motor that was smaller than a 225. I sure liked that no wind, quiet ride, and all that storage. To bad I got a brand new stream in the garage. I think its Sold I will know for sure by Friday.

GFL

John,
Dang straight it is sold I am making travels plans. Would mid to late morning work out instead of afternoon. I am thinking about leaving very early Friday heading your way.
Henry

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
It ain't nothing about the ride, it's all about the boat. Anybody ever gets in one, they sell themselves. John will take good care of you. He's my buddy. He even give me the shirt off his back one day.