97 xb2003/fresh 225 promax

Mick

I’m deciding to pull the trigger and let the Allison go to a new home. I’m embarking on a new venture that will not allow time to enjoy.
This 03 was loved, meticulously mitained and fully rigged to fish and fly!

There has been a tremendous amount of updating done and I’ll start with the motor,
-225 pm offshore mid completely redone powerhead, with roughly 22 hrs
-sport master l/u was resealed and gone thru spring of 17 along with all motor work by fullers marine recommend by Mr. sanderson. Also has brucsto box 7700 rev limiter, new stator, trigger, matching switch boxes, the list goes on. Motor is turn key Prestine paperwork to show

Hull is green accents/sandstone and is clean but is a 97 with normal dings and minor imperfections that coincide with the year
Carpet is not missing or horrendous but was on my list of final projects this winter as some corners are beginning to loose adhesion etc.
Here’s the new
Gen 2 HDs 7 wired correctly and direct to batts for interference free viewing.
Mk 80 fortrex w tray & minn Kota 3 bank charger.
Battieries good from 2016 and stored inside on trickle charge for winter
New Johnson livewell pumps, and new auto bilge
Seals replaced in hydro stearing
New Carlisle tires, new bearings and seals
on clean single axle trailer
Reynolds trim gauge
Everything runs and performs as it should and u will be buying turn key, and loved boat. Asking 18k

Obo, 570-269-5362 mick

Last edited:

Mick

Willing to meet or (deliver for a non refundable agreed fee) before the weather gets nice and my busy season starts. Someone has to be in the market for a turn key ally. I’m not scared of a ride! Let’s get it sold

Mick

Mick

Eh! I started a new venture so now my time is spent building my new company! I don’t and won’t have the time to fish much. Thinking someone else should enjoy her instead of collecting dust this summer. Not an easy decision trust me!!!! There will be another ally in my future for sure, in fact unless I retire on the coast I’ll never own another brand! And still probably have one to play. Right now though, time to grow.. maybe Craig will give me a back seat ride sometime :)

Mick

Price lowered to 18k obo. I’f your in the market, I’m will to negotiate. Needs a new home

Mick

TY! Believe me I don’t want to sell it. Just have to prioritize definitely be another one in the future. If you do end up getting people have a solid, no BS rig for sure

CREYN

Thanks for the new ride Mick!! She drives and rides AMAZING! She got broke in on good ole Lake Sam Rayburn yesterday evening! Thinking I am going to part with the ProMax though! Looking to go to stock 250/300 4 stroke. Something that'll still blister the water up to about 85 but yet get 6-7mpg!! I LOVE the boat, just wanna be able to take the 45 mile trek all the way down the lake and back; pretty sure that wont happen with the ProMax and a 28 gal tank!

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the new ride Mick!! She drives and rides AMAZING! She got broke in on good ole Lake Sam Rayburn yesterday evening! Thinking I am going to part with the ProMax though! Looking to go to stock 250/300 4 stroke. Something that'll still blister the water up to about 85 but yet get 6-7mpg!! I LOVE the boat, just wanna be able to take the 45 mile trek all the way down the lake and back; pretty sure that wont happen with the ProMax and a 28 gal tank!
You should be able to get over 100 miles on a tank easy if you're not running wide open the whole time.

dubmoney

I agree with Brian, I have a 260 that makes over 300 horsepower, and I can go at least 90 miles on a tank.

Mick

Glad to hear! Enjoy, don’t matter what you put on the back so long as there’s a grin every time u back down the ramp! No matter how ya slice it, them motors stay thirsty my friend...