A BIG THANKS GOES OUT TO GLENN REYNOLDS AND JEFF CALBAUGH

ALLISONMAN

I would like to thanks glenn and jeff for taking the time, effort and energy take the time to help me go though and redo my 280!!!!!!!! These guys took their time away from glenn drag boat and families to help a poor boy from NC rebuild his motor and i have to say thanks!!!!!!! For many years these two have taken time to explain and show secrets and race winning ideas to help me out!!!!! If anyone ever needs a motor built, rebuilt or in the need for more power with reliablilty i would recommend glenn and jeff!!!!! They have many race winning engines and setups under their belts!!!! darrin baxter with the odba, glenn's personal lake racer that tom owns now, or glenns drag boat with which he is currently winning with!!! they have helped david shook with his record setting performance just to name a few!!!!!!! Their attention to detail really makes them shine and I just wanted to give a heads up and a big thank you!!!!!!!

anybody needing to get in touch for rebuilds or hi-po parts and accs. call glenn at reynolds racing and marine 865-882-9623 and he can hook you up!!!! There is no one in the world with more seat time in an allison at over 100 mph than glenn and he knows his stuff!!!!

J

John Richied

Bryan, now who’s on their knees... :p had to say it!

It’s good to find people who know what they’re doing with an Allison and a high-performance Merc… So many places I have called don’t even know what a Sportmaster is… LOL But they will take your money.