Added swim handles

Jon

Supporting Member
The GS Elite and Ski had the handles, I believe.

And why would you lead with a picture of drilling? I about had a panic.

Jr in Jax

I have the bass boat ladder too, but I had to modify it even though it was custom built by them for my 15" mid. I love it! Since I am getting old, I will soon install an elevator....

Jr in Jax

The passenger side outboard hand rail is where my GSE has cracked 5 times. This time Jack repaired it almost tripled the thickness where the hole was bored.

It has not cracked again since then but I also have quit doing bat turns because my rebuilt shoulder hurts for a month now after I do one.

I did take a trip-through-the-bushes two weeks ago in Black Creek. I was meeting Mark, Jake and Tony and entered the last narrow 90 degree turn just before the beach where they were waiting at about 80 MPH. The 30 knot wind coming down the creek after the turn picked the bow up and I spun right towards the shore. I was still piloting instead of ducking as the trees approached and managed to turn it back into the creek as the tree limbs scrubbed the passenger side. I was able to buff out almost all of the scratches and Jack can take care of the rest this Winter...