Affordable Allison Bass Boat

PATR154

Probationary User
Hello all. A little bit about me. I’ve just retired so yes I’m older and not very computer/tech savvy. I often read various forums but Allison Owners is my first attempt at participation. I kindly ask for patience as I learn to navigate a forums platform. I’m a current bass boat owner but I’ve always wanted an Allison. I’ve always told myself, when I retire and the table is set (debt free and the outbuildings for a few toys), I’ll look for my first Ally. Unfortunately with retirement comes a retirement budget. I’m capping myself at around $20,000, at least for now. I’m looking for a mid/late ‘80s to mid ‘90s XTB21 or XB 2002/2003. They’re out there but it seems my timing is a little off. I’m checking FastBass and Bass Boat Central and thinking the months ahead provide a better opportunity to score on the right boat. I’ll be honest and mention that I’m hoping this forum may provide a heads up, should something become available. Once that Ally is in my garage I can enjoy the forum for all it has to offer. Thanks everyone!

Jessie

Bass Boat Central has a 1997 Allison XB 2003 listed for $24,000. Welcome to the Allison site; when you get your boat, be careful and wear your life jacket!

PATR154

Probationary User
Jessie, thank you for your response. It made my day. I did call about the boat listed on BBC. He said it sold less than an hour after it was listed. I’ll probably be getting used to that. It pays to be proactive and prepared when something becomes available in the right price range, so again, thank you. I’m in Minnesota therefore in a perfect world I would have several boats to look at, head south and call it a road trip. Wishful thinking but I’m retired and have the time. Something to look forward to.

pkstv

Supporting Member
Hello all. A little bit about me. I’ve just retired so yes I’m older and not very computer/tech savvy. I often read various forums but Allison Owners is my first attempt at participation. I kindly ask for patience as I learn to navigate a forums platform. I’m a current bass boat owner but I’ve always wanted an Allison. I’ve always told myself, when I retire and the table is set (debt free and the outbuildings for a few toys), I’ll look for my first Ally. Unfortunately with retirement comes a retirement budget. I’m capping myself at around $20,000, at least for now. I’m looking for a mid/late ‘80s to mid ‘90s XTB21 or XB 2002/2003. They’re out there but it seems my timing is a little off. I’m checking FastBass and Bass Boat Central and thinking the months ahead provide a better opportunity to score on the right boat. I’ll be honest and mention that I’m hoping this forum may provide a heads up, should something become available. Once that Ally is in my garage I can enjoy the forum for all it has to offer. Thanks everyone!
Find one built in the 1990’s they are built with a rott free transom .

PATR154

Probationary User
Thank you for responding. A few weeks ago I read that Allison introduced no rot bass boat and no rot transom in 1986. I checked again and that’s what I found. The only thing I know for sure is Ranger went no rot in 1989 on all their boats.

pkstv

Supporting Member
Thank you for responding. A few weeks ago I read that Allison introduced no rot bass boat and no rot transom in 1986. I checked again and that’s what I found. The only thing I know for sure is Ranger went no rot in 1989 on all their boats.
I wasn’t sure on the bass boats , I know my gs was introduced in 1991 with the metal in the floor and transom . Good luck with your search !