Allison Boats for New Boaters

Jhanson

So I’m a new boater who wants to get involved with bass fishing and also tubing on the lake with the family. I love the quality of Allison boats. I’m getting some folks saying that I shouldn’t start off with an Allison Boat... I’m trying to get an XB 2003. Can some folks weigh in on this and let me know if I’m crazy to start with an Allison or not.. Thanks

Jessie

The XB 2003 is a great family/fishing boat. Getting on the front deck takes some getting used to, as does putting rods in the rod box. Learn to drive the boat, wear your life jacket, and always have your kill switch hooked up. Take it slow at first and if you can, take an experienced driver with you.

Jhanson

The XB 2003 is a great family/fishing boat. Getting on the front deck takes some getting used to, as does putting rods in the rod box. Learn to drive the boat, wear your life jacket, and always have your kill switch hooked up. Take it slow at first and if you can, take an experienced driver with you.
I’m Mr. Safety for sure. I have some experienced boaters lined up to bring me out. I will for sure have a life jacket on and kill switch attached. I appreciate your help.