Allison on Timmy Horton show??

Allyfishing

I tape all sorts of fishing shows on my DVR for later viewing and Timmy Horton's is one of them. He was hosting a High School tourny on Pickwick and was with one of the boats from i think Hartsell HS!! Not sure if I got that right.

Anyway, there's a "coach" in the boat with the anglers and the boat was a red and white XB21 Bassport Pro!!! the "coach was standing on the back deck and the 2 youngins' were up front fishing.

Wonder who's Allison that was?? Lucky kids to be fishing out of one as well.

I thought it was pretty neat!

Allyfishing

Never mind....I just saw the post further down the page where smalljaw posted about a HS fishing team on Pickwick...DUH..didn't see that before.....

SmallJaw

That was a kool tournament that Timmy put on. I haven't seen the episode either even though that was my boat. My son Trevor was pinch hitting for me that day as I had to attend a nephew's wedding. Hartselle won the tournament. Trevor was tickled that Timmy spent a good deal of time talking with him and my 2 high school kids. I hope Timmy does the tournament again this year. There was, I think, about 75 teams in the event. Any time we can get the worlds best bass boat on the tube we need to do it. Winning tournaments is a good way to start!:wink:very happy