Allison Prosport or XB 21 2 + 2 or possible 2 seater (is there such thing as an all red one?)

twsykes

Hi Guys, I am looking for a 2nd XB 21. I don't know too much about the 2 + 2 but I think I would like to find one with low hours in great shape that someone wants to move fast. I would also consider a 2 seater as well for the right deal. I have a 12 now so I know about that boat. I am ready to buy now so PM me.

Billy

Hi Guys, I am looking for a 2nd XB 21. I don't know too much about the 2 + 2 but I think I would like to find one with low hours in great shape that someone wants to move fast. I would also consider a 2 seater as well for the right deal. I have a 12 now so I know about that boat. I am ready to buy now so PM me.
I have a mint 2005 21 Pro Sport, boat and trailer only, that I am going to advertise in the next couple of weeks.
If you have any interest, give me a call.
Billy Hendrixson
(615)597-6407