Allison Rally 2014 Watt's Bar, TN Lodging!!!!!

Allyfishing

I have been in contact with Paul from Terrace View Marine and Resort and he has indicated that most of the rooms are booked with the exception of two!! Here is the link to Terrace View for the room rates. Please contact paul to book your room and if he does not answer the phone leave a message, give him a day or two then call again.
http://www.terraceviewmarina.com/accommodations.htm

Here is the link to Arrowhead marine which is in the cove right behind Terrace View. It is the alternate location for lodging and unlike last years alternate location this is very easily accessible to Terrace and phone reception is much better. rooms and cabins are really nice as is the management. here is their link and ask for Louanne.
http://www.arrowheadresort.com/resortinfo.htm

Any questions please don't hesitate to call me: 570-657-0796 or allyxb21@ptd.net
Thanks
Craig

Allyfishing

I've been informed by Skewby that there is one 2 bedroom unit left at Terrace View and if need be paul (the owner) would give up the unit that he and his wife are staying in right now.

I will call Louanne at Arrowhead and see how many rooms she has booked for Ally owners and how many she has left in the hotel units. I'm pretty surre there are cabins left which I'm told are pretty neat places.

Oh, and Paul will not allow pets anymore at Terrace. I'll ask Louanne about her pet policy and let you all know.

Allyfishing

I spoke to Louanne from Arrowhead yesterday and she has 4 one bedroom units left at the motel and 3 one bedroom cabins. They are all efficiencies.

And YES she allows pets for an additional 5.00 per day cleaning fee.

The restaurant hours are from 7 AM to 7:30 PM each day. Since the Terrace will not be serving breakfast you know where I'll be each morning AFTER I've been out harassing some fishies!!!!

Allyfishing

UPDATE AS OF 4/18/2014:

There is 1 - 2 bedroom unit left at Terrace View Resort.

There are 4 - 1 bedroom units with 2 DBL beds at the motel and 3 - 1 bedroom cabins at Arrowhead Resort.

Also, Paul at Terrace View has just informed me that he has leased out the restaurant for this year so we will be working with the new manager for the dinner and such.

That's all for now, so if you are wanting to make it to the rally better make your reservations now!!
Craig