Allison side emblems

fastallison21

Ok im almost positive I have read bout ths subject in another posts but i cant find it,sooooooooo,how do i get my old allison logo and xtb plates off,and restore them back to a gud as new look. Once agen any advice will be greatly appreciated and looking forward to the rally, thanx agen and God Bless

DOUBLE J

To remove old ones use a heat gun on the logos and heat gun and dental floss (
to cut the adhesive behind the plate) on the plate ones.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sure they don't make the xtb plates anymore. I've seen some guys do some nice stuff with model paints on the hard plastic before. As far as stickers you can get them right from Allison though.

racerx

They don't sell them no more just grab emblem with firm grip and pull off leave old adhesive on boat for when you reinstall it will go on perfectly and use 3M emblem adhesive put a little on the back side and press finger into it a few times makes real sticky and put back on old spot...As far as redoing emblem lots of masking with fine line blue tape and spray canning just takes time but you will be happy when done...have fun

Goffball2002

Does anybody know where I can get a xb2002 emblem. It's the hard plastic one. New or used. Allison doesn't make them anymore. Any info can text me at 4796756018. Thanks!