Allison XB2003 Trailer Double Axle $2500

RiverRat71

Selling my double axle trailer that came with the XB2003. New radial tires & alloy wheels. Spare tire is original but looks new. Minor repairs made to cross members but has never seen salt. Carpet & bunks good to go. One stainless fender had a dent & was straightened so not perfect but still presentable. All 4 hubs serviced & ready to go. Everything works as it should. Overall a good trailer with plenty of life left. Trailer is in Ocala FL but will be coming home to GA in next few weeks. Call or text with any questions. 229-809-6539 Clint

Last edited:

Keith E.

Selling my double axle trailer that came with the XB2003. New radial tires & alloy wheels. Spare tire is original but looks new. Minor repairs made to cross members but has never seen salt. Carpet & bunks good to go. One stainless fender had a dent & was straightened so not perfect but still presentable. All 4 hubs serviced & ready to go. Everything works as it should. Overall a good trailer with plenty of life left. Trailer is in Ocala FL but will be coming home to GA in next few weeks. Call or text with any questions. 229-809-6539 Clint

View attachment 18342
Clint

What's your OAL, tongue to prop, with the engine at 90° & tilted for transport?

Thanks,
Keith

RiverRat71

Keith, boat isn't on the BoatMate anymore but new trailer has same dimensions lengthwise so I will be happy to get those for you this weekend. The new aluminum trailer was built to same dimensions but ended up a little wider to give a little more room between the fenders.

I NEED SPEED "B"

Probationary User
Clint, what year is the trailer, my xb03 is a 99 and does your trailer have any brakes?
Brian