Ambulance chasers

GotMyAlly

After I got rear ended last friday, the police report was just made available for me to get a copy on Tuesday. This morning I've already had two calls from ambulance chasers. They start out like....."Hi, this is so and so with such and such physicians group. We're just calling to see how you are feeling after your accident." Then go on to..."Well, if you feel any back, neck, or shoulder pain, we'll set you up for a free examination. Are you SURE you don't feel any pain??"

How do they get this info...are the police reports made available to the public? Can't believe they'd make those public records available with my contact info (cell phone number) on them. Only other source I'd think this data could come from would be the insurance companies and I can't see how it would benefit them to work with these ambulance chasers.

J

John Richied

That's just sick... I guess the people who are motivated strickly by money love this. Guess who ends up paying for all this in the end... YEP WE all do!

Next time they call tell them to meet you at the hospital and you are on your way in right now...

When they call back later act like it was not you they talked to... LOL