And still

Crazyoz

Banned
And still the best conference in College football. THE SEC CONFERENCE. Texas Tech thought they should be in the National Title game but got spanked by Ole Miss, a mediaoker team at best in the SEC. Texas squeaks by Ohio State which has QB problems and offensive quardinator problems, definatly not National title material. And the unstopable offense of the Oklahoma Sooners. The cream of the crop of the Big 12 South gets put down by the Florida Gators the supreme team of the SEC and now the best team in the country. There is no doubt who the best conference is and I guess Tim Tebow being the fourth best QB if he was in the Big 12 dont say much for the big 12. They aint so big when they meet the big SEC teams but I have to say they played the Gators a heck of alot better than I thought they would. Got to give credit where credit is do and they deserve that. The only team with a legitimate grip would have to be the Utes of Utah. Man was an but whooping they gave to the Crimson tide. All together great game it was fun to watch unless you where a Sooner fan:laughing. See ya next season.