ARROWHEAD RESORT now taking phone calls and reservations!!!!!!!!!!!

Allyfishing

I spoke to Louanne yesterday and she apologized for not returning phone calls. Something about some personal issues. Yes, she will take reservations and she does have rooms available for our dates.

When you call press "0" after the first set of prompts and it will go directly to her. She will be there til 2:00 today Friday March 24. Here is the link to the contact info:

http://www.arrowheadresort.com/contactus.htm

THutch

I now have a place at Arrowhead. Thanks to everyone for their help. I was starting to make plans for a daily commute back to my place in Chattanooga but not any more!!!

xb03

They still have not got back with me, may have to go else where. Even called them the same day Craig told me to.

peteylen

Euchre still has rooms, single,double and float house available

skewby

eden marina and campground has a house and both sides of their lil duplex open for rent also. its only about 3-3/12 miles from terrace view

skewby

half mile off rocky springs 3 miles before you get to terrace view. mainly a camp ground but they do have some rooms and a newly renovated house to rent out. have a decent ramp, just not much reason for us to stop by for the rally unless the new manager wants to do something for us. just now getting to know him