Bait Ball

white03

I been wrong so many times I can notg begin to count em, and probably wrong again...but when I saw those I thought, with that thing shaking and vibrating as it is retreived there's no way a bass will see 3 indivigual fish, what it'll see a a mass all jumbled together. Looks great when sitting still but if ever I saw a lure designed to catch fishermen and not fish, then that's the one. Let us know please how it works if you do get one

Darth VMAX

LOL Probably, but I just ordered some Duo-Realis Spinbait 80's to try out the "Spybaiting" technique

We will see... but it looks promising :)

SmallJaw

I been wrong so many times I can notg begin to count em, and probably wrong again...but when I saw those I thought, with that thing shaking and vibrating as it is retreived there's no way a bass will see 3 indivigual fish, what it'll see a a mass all jumbled together. Looks great when sitting still but if ever I saw a lure designed to catch fishermen and not fish, then that's the one. Let us know please how it works if you do get one
I have it figured out Bill. I'm gonna buy one and just cast it out. As long as you don't retrieve it....the fish can see a whole school! Of course you only get to cast 1 time per day. Just like the joke about the coon hunting donkey:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: