boat race at Santee Cooper SC

durandbagwell86

Anyone going to Santee for rockin da pond 2015?http://www.santeeoutlawboaters.com/ that's the link if anyone wants to go. It's this weekend at rocks pond campground. I wish some more bass boats would show up so we can out run them. I think they'll be running a full 1320ft so 110mph isn't out of the question for a good xb2002. If any xb's or any other boats want to come out, bring em. No bass boat will touch our xb, but would love to see them try.

durandbagwell86

Like Ricki Bobby says, if you ain't first you're last. We spank tunnels and capsule boats for sport. I'd venture to say we have the top 2 fastest bass boats in the country in our garage. I want someone to show me different. I'm calling all brands out.

Reactions: Jon

patches

Until you've been to a real race be careful what you claim. As far as spanking race boats for fun, haha

durandbagwell86

One of many that have been ran down by a junkyard xb. That's with the same prop that was used on it the night before to fish a tournament, not sure if I even drained the livewells. Sorry if I offend someone here, my family has multiple Allison's and we're just bold enough to call out any bass boat on the planet out from 660'-1320'. The worst can happen is lose. I'd rather run bullets and strokers, but all seem to be turds around here so if any xb's want some we might have to meet on a lake and go at it. I'm tired of hearing false speed claims with other brand of bass boats. Hell, I've embarassed bullets with 250+ HP with my old 17ft xst.

patches

All motor or are you spraying cause my 5 year old can make a boat quick on nitrous and she's a girl. Lol

patches

And I don't have a dog in the hunt cause I don't have a bass boat or even an Allison. I do know I've seen some very quick XB's at the races. One down here in Louisiana that I got 500 says you can't outrun motor to motor

durandbagwell86

Meet at a lake in Georgia? I have cash. Which color xb do you want me to bring and what HP 2.5 you want me to bring out, I have em between a 225 promax to 300 drag? Nitrous or all motor? Tell me the distance we're racing and I'll slap on a prop and go.

durandbagwell86

There's about 5 Allison drags here now, some streams, stv's, and a 1/4 master. No bass boats yet. There has to be some bass boats in SC that can make it.

durandbagwell86

Had a good time. Ended up running the lake racer class even though some didn't think we should. After we won by half a track against a stream and ss2000 we let them finish without us. We're still claiming the baddest bass boat around. I have vids. Love that the old Georgia boy Bill Butler won in the unlimited class in an xr, second place David Wehunt was strong and finished second.

patches

Like I said, careful what you boast about till you've been to a real race. I've won passes in my boat at 105 mph. 110 tells me you're either spraying the guts out of it or you're propped wrong. Maybe both

durandbagwell86

We probably are propped wrong, don't really care because it works. The ss2000 was spraying and we won, working good enough for us. Find out where we need to drag our junker bass boat to so we can race the xb2002 that you were talking about. Oh yeah, bring your $500 or more with you. Just let me know. Until we get beat by another bass boat I feel like we're the baddest. We are willing to meet for a race and bring $$$$. If we loose that's fine also, just want some bass boat races. Wish you would've ran at Santee this weekend, I'm sure you're quick but you would've probably finished 3rd anyways.

durandbagwell86

By the way please shut up about what I boast, or bring that xb you talk about out for a spin. Prove me wrong and I'll let the forum know first we got spanked and you get paid, what more would you want?