boat race at Santee Cooper SC

durandbagwell86

Yep. One on the many we have. The boat he's talking about is quick, but not our fastest. It is a great drag boat and is a 700 lber.

durandbagwell86

And yes it has a livewell. When the announcer called it out at Santee, he said it's the baddest bass boat he's ever seen and that they made us take the trolling motor off for tech (we were fine with running it). That was just before we walked the dog on an ss2000 with a 280 on the bottle.

durandbagwell86

Our fastest xb came from one of Shook's friends. Motor was bought new at Reynolds and built by Eaves. I have the dyno sheet and it makes great numbers, but getting freshened up at the moment. It has a livewell also.

durandbagwell86

Our fastest xb came from one of Shook's friends. Motor was bought new at Reynolds and built by Eaves. I have the dyno sheet and it makes great numbers, but getting freshened up at the moment. It has a livewell also.

patches

Oughta run good if it's legitimately that light. I have found that very few boats are as light as some think. After going to a ton of races I've seen a little bit of everything actually hang on the scales and I do know a thing or two about weight. Hope you get your race

durandbagwell86

Yep, it for sure is. I know the exact weight on certified scales. I like the old boat. We've ran 111+ in fishing trim without realizing it.

bigtis

Yeah. I got my feelings hurt today to. My boat was suppose to be 650. Well it legitamitly was UNTIL they modded the pods. Now it's closer to 7. Going to Allison tonight to pick it up from being blueprinted and dropping off my 03. Gonna get it blued too

patches

Yeah. I got my feelings hurt today to. My boat was suppose to be 650. Well it legitamitly was UNTIL they modded the pods. Now it's closer to 7. Going to Allison tonight to pick it up from being blueprinted and dropping off my 03. Gonna get it blued too
They added almost 50 lbs????? I'd be pissed

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would sure like to see these things run. There is plenty of good water at the rally.