boat race at Santee Cooper SC

allisonriverrat

I just started reading this.. Wow.! Hey patches.. Is there unlimited classes in odba and dsra? Not sure of rules.. As far as open cockpits...So... sandbagwell if you DAT bad .. Step up or shut up. I know you keep saying bass boat!!! But you don't want anyone under your cowl cause you don't want to share with world!!???/( just repeating your words) but your all motor?? Well looks like you missed your calling.... Instead of being a tool on a simple boating website you should be at mercury racing making all the others look like tards!! And before you want to call me out..haha all I have is a simple deckboat. So what you really got since I was honest....

Last edited:

patches

As far as me racing David Wehunt, he and I aren't really the same class of boat. His is more of a Pro Gas boat.

ODBA still has an unlimited class. DSRA's top class is Outlaw which is the same as ODBA's Pro Drag. No minimum weight, any fuel, any motor. Only rule is no nitrous

durandbagwell86

Didn't miss my calling. I'm a glorified machinist/laser welder at best. What we do have is some bass boats that haul ass, if people don't like my post or want to run our boats with their bass boats ignore me and my post. We have no desire to run unlimited in dsra or obda, if we did we wouldn't be running a bass boat. I know you said you wanted to race some 1/4 masters Erik, and I know he runs pretty good. We race him often, and he's put us out of the finals in the past.

durandbagwell86

I haven't been on scream and fly in a couple of years, don't even remember my password. I posted here for a race event, but as you can tell I am proud of our bass boats. What model xb do you have riverrat?

allisonriverrat

Well obvisly you can't read.. I told you already what i have at moment.And so you just going to take advantage of a free site like Allison owners cause you spent all your money in your secret shop and don't pay to be on scream and fly to boast same stuff and telling people to shut up?

durandbagwell86

Nice. Ban me since I currently own 5 Allison's and I'm a proud owner. You're the one that started a fight with me in your first post, glad you could finish it.

allisonriverrat

Who care if you own the factory or 5. Or what ever. There is some.great people on this board.... Act like them and its cool. Keep acting.like you have and you can create your own destiny ..

patches

I was kinda joking about racing a 1/4 Master. It looks like David's boat runs great but it really wouldn't be fair for me to race him. Two different classes. I have no desire to pick races with a bunch of guys. I pretty well know what boats in the country are a pretty good pairing for me. Maybe there's one or two that have slipped under the radar but they must be flying low if I've missed them. I would urge anybody to come to one of our races or ODBA and give it a shot, in my class or any class.
Look, I'm not trying to start a bunch of crap, just giving you a hard time cause you're so confident in your boat, which I'm sure runs well but there are other bass boats out there that you don't see that run at sanctioned races that are bad news.

bigtis

Bagwell, I spoke with respect of your boat! With all due respect if you don't know Eric or his boats capability then you should chill.

As a racer I'm messing with you for poops and giggles. I haven't had time to race for the past three years.

But in all seriousness We have a class called outlaw. 660' you bring what you want. I've never sprayed, but have a kit. Aaron said he'd help us set it up.

So for poops and giggles, and "hopefully no windowed cowls" lets meet at a sanctioned dsra event. If you wanna spray, then at least give me the opportunity to compete. I will say straight up I've never sprayed and don't know how I will leave on spray.

For 500 a pass I'm pretty sure the rescue crew will stick around.

I'm your huckleberry!

Last edited:

XrunninY

Whjat happ to honor and sportsmanship is exactly what wrong with this country today, everone make up there own rules and most important WIN at any cost who care if it fair or not.

Unmder jno rules deal windbags have no moral authority but there own n can run jet turbine engine under cowl or why keep it under cowl just use rocket motor . No chance of fair race sprayed charged turboed what ever like lets play poker I canj pick eny cards I want .

bigtis

Y'all didnt ban bagwell did y'all fellas? He say he can't post on this post anymore just read as a guest

allisonriverrat

Far as I know he is not banned. I didn't. I just cleaned up dirty comments.and Even after the pretty vulger private messages and what I took as a threat at end wanting to know if "I "would be at rally! ..but I would say he is on thin ice.. So maybe all he needs to do is read for awhile to learn soon good edicat.

XXXR2001

Far as I know he is not banned. I didn't. I just cleaned up dirty comments.and Even after the pretty vulger private messages and what I took as a threat at end wanting to know if "I "would be at rally! ..but I would say he is on thin ice.. So maybe all he needs to do is read for awhile to learn soon good edicat.
I didn't realize there was behind the scenes drama going on. Just assumed only his posts on the thread were disagreeable.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope he does show up at the rally, I would really like to seem some crazy fast boats for a change. Mine is just average or a little below...

Reactions: Jon