boat race at Santee Cooper SC

patches

I can't speak for nasty pm's but I would hope he wouldn't be banned for this thread. It's kept me entertained for the last week

resqu-u

Agreed on the banning, other than being a little over proud of his boat this thread has kept me rolling lol. At least it's got a few guys posting again, I'm surprised Roy hasn't chimed in, his 02 is a runner and could likely be the huckleberry at the Rally..

allisonriverrat

Lake racer class at Santee
Greg stock 200 on a stream
Mike carb omc on a stream
Jim etec on a stream 28 prop
Another hydrostream with 150 on it. Jet boat that weighs 2500 lbs.... My ss with a carb 200....
Bubba Clark VT rocket with 225.
Let's be clear as to what he dominated lol. I wish I had video of him crying and saying how he deserved to be in Lake racer. Probably because he knew he'd be the slowest in fast outboard. True story. I was there. I seent it with my own eyes.

bigtis

I knew that when he posted a pic of him racing a drag boat and the drag boat was standing up out the gate. He's calling out serious racers that make ET!!!!

bigtis

Bagwell. Go and make yourself a profile over on byuboyz.com. That's where the best knowledge there is hangs around if you wanna drag race. And our language is not foul over there, heck they let t-Rex hang around this long as ugly as he is you'll be good to go for centuries also just like rexy.

I sure hope the lizard finds out about this lol........

bigtis

Come on bagwell. We know you not banned and I got 1500 for three passes. I'm pretty sure we can make a lil exhibition after the classes are done. Me personally I like having rescue crews ready to pull my ass out the water. Boats only setup with a prostock 200 right now but it's only a powerhead swap away from being what puts you on the trailer

Attachments

Last edited:

bigtis

Since y'all got more than one boat we got a white and yellow one a few people know about, but that's neither here nor there.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Just the official word here. Was alerted to this thread and allegations of banning or changing anything about the status of duranbagwell86.

Nothing in his permissions has changed or have been affected by any admin or moderator.

Just FYI. If he is not posting, it's his decision alone. Period.

XrunninY

He jus scared

Like YellowAllison usedd to say all ways

If yu scared call the PO-lice

Lmao

Windbag chickend out of 600

Makes own rules

Want say what under cowl why because CHEAT win at eny cost

That not sport that a rigged sucker game stack the deck

Bring it to watts for 600 feet 500 bucks no spray

But u SCARED