Bullet cut QIV-XOT 27P

Allyfishing

SOLD!!

I bought this prop from TBuck this season and only ran it 2 times. Bought it to be a fishing prop but it don't need it. It's been cut down to 13 7/8" diameter and is lab finished and edges sharpened by Hydromotive. It's in great shape! 225.00 shipped in the US. email astro@ptd.net or cell 570-657-0796
Thanks for looking
Craig

Last edited:

xb03fs

If I can get someone to buy my 24P TXP OT4 I would be very interested

Last edited:

xb03fs

I know, and I probably don't need to buy it. Its been an expensive month already.

xb03fs

Tell me about it. Two volt regs this week...301.00 shipped. Trim sending unit 54.00 shipped.
Yep,
$275 remanufactured CMC actuator, should have done it sooner so much better
Epoxy, primer, bondo, sandpaper, touch up nose cone 200 case lower $50
Repaired and work TXP $165
New waterpump and spark plugs, on 200 case lower unit $241
Merc Vengenace off Ebay when I found out the TXP P was still to stiff to ski with $175
Holes drilled in quad 4 and Aces $125 I think???
CLE case is at Titus's quoted $700 plus shipping not sure when it will be ready and that bill will come..............

Trying to sell the TXP to offset it, thank goodness I had an amazing commision check this month

xb03fs

Carl thanks for buying it I did not need any reason to spend any money this month

Allyfishing

Carl thanks for buying it I did not need any reason to spend any money this month
:laughing I hear ya! Does if ever end??? I just bought a Lifeline on the board here. THAT was hard to justify the price for a vest....BUT, it may save a life and then its worth it. My wife was all for it....especially after our little incident

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Money on the way.

Thanks,

Carl
Carl
Am I to send the prop to the address on your email? It appeared to be a work address. I don't know if that changes rates or not if so I'll have to check. Holy crap did the FEDEX rates go up since the last time I shipped a prop!!!
I'll ship it out when I get the money.
Thanks
Craig :big grin

Allyfishing

James, it's a real sweet looking prop! I'll bet it kick's butt on an XB03 or probably even a GS!!!