Camera questions...

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who's bringing what for cameras? I'll have my Canon SX110IS point and shoot camera (9mp and 10x OPTICAL zoom!) which takes pretty darn good pictures and video. I have a really nice tripod I'll be bringing and I just took the camera mount off the roll bar of my Trans Am. I figure it'll go good on one of our ski poles for cruising movies...anybody is welcome to borrow the mount/tripod or camera if you're really nice :beer: Just wondering what everybody was bringing. I've got a sony digital 8 that used to take awesome videos, but methinks it's hit a few too many waves in the boat. She's pretty much toast. Anyway, just wondering if anybody was bringing any good cameras and letting you know my tripod and camera mount will be readily available for those with an imagination...see you there!

Brain :cool

R

Redding XB21

You guys need to calm down! It's just the most fun time you'll have this year. No big deal---you get used to it. The water will still be wet and we'll lead you by the hand as to how to act.:big grin:big grin:big grin

GFinch

You guys need to calm down! It's just the most fun time you'll have this year. No big deal---you get used to it. The water will still be wet and we'll lead you by the hand as to how to act.:big grin:big grin:big grin

Ya, follow Gene's lead, keep an empty Kozy.

Be careful around Bill(stink bait). Last year I was sitting across the table and he told me "I'm going to kick your ***!" and then he did, I still have bruises.

R

Redding XB21

Be sure to bring a STILL camera for Mr. G Finch. Shutter speed about 2 sec. That way you'll be able to get his entire boat in the frame.:razz:razz

R

Redding XB21

It dose not matter which boat Gary Brings. If he brings the Champ, I'll just beat him and if he beings the BEAST, I'll just take my time and wait until it seizes and still get his skinny (but nice) butt.:big grin:big grin smackaruskie

GFinch

I'll tell you what. Since I'm not thinking of bringing any boat, I'll hitch a ride with you. I'll sit in your back seat (next to the crapper) during take off and slowly walk to the front of your boat and hold my hand in front of your bow. Therefore I'm still faster and in front!

R

Redding XB21

Who do you think you are--- Bobby Brown? Cutest Boy in Town
Watch out for Rita:razz

cj707

I think Mike has a good photographer he can invite. Ask Bill. There are some good pics of him brushing his teeth and getting dressed.