CLE by Hydromotive

Lotus 50

I picked up my CLE case from Todd at Hydromotive yesterday. I ran my new to me 225 PM below 80 last summer. I didn't want to blow it out and I didn't want to have the gearcase in someone's shop in valuable summer.

Todd had me send it to Bob's first and then to him for finishing. Finishing is a smaller skeg, reduced and refined torque tab, and better flowing water inlets.

Based on his GS and the XB2002 in the shop, Todd knows something about making Ally's run, and he's on the board, both of which counted for me.

I got to see a lot of different props and learned a lot from Tod. I saw my first XB2002 (I don't get off my home lake much), and saw a couple of T boats.

Thanks Todd

PS It was a long day just to get there: Up at 4:45 for morning swim work out, then home to shovel snow, skin cancer doctor, another hour of snow shoveling and 3.5 hours to Hydromotive. A day well spent.

PPS

Our place might be closer to Gravenhurst than 6 Mile Lake - look me up if you need a place to stay while at the races. We are 30 minutes away from the launch according to Google Maps. 21 miles

Last edited:

TBuck2003

I picked up my CLE case from Todd at Hydromotive yesterday. I ran my new to me 225 PM below 80 last summer. I didn't want to blow it out and I didn't want to have the gearcase in someone's shop in valuable summer.

Todd had me send it to Bob's first and then to him for finishing. Finishing is a smaller skeg, reduced and refined torque tab, and better flowing water inlets.

Based on his GS and the XB2002 in the shop, Todd knows something about making Ally's run, and he's on the board, both of which counted for me.

I got to see a lot of different props and learned a lot from Tod. I saw my first XB2002 (I don't get off my home lake much), and saw a couple of T boats.

Thanks Todd

PS It was a long day just to get there: Up at 4:45 for morning swim work out, then home to shovel snow, skin cancer doctor, another hour of snow shoveling and 3.5 hours to Hydromotive. A day well spent.

PPS

Our place might be closer to Gravenhurst than 6 Mile Lake - look me up if you need a place to stay while at the races. We are 30 minutes away from the launch according to Google Maps. 21 miles
Dave,
Pleasure meeting you and glad you got back safe and warm !!! I appreciate the offer and will be in touch. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you...
Todd