cowling decals

fastallison21

Is there anyone who cud remake my promax cowling decals,i wanna change the colors of them from yellow and orange, to a blue and white style

whipper

Wildman {Randy}on Scream and fly got mine done. You can get the fade and color pretty much any way you want. Im not sure if he still does them but he will know the number to the guy he got to do mine. they cost around 50 bucks. look great. mines a promax not X i just put the X there not thinking folks might mistake it for an X. haha:big grin DAYS-386-761-8050, NIGHTS till midnight-386-788-4378 Randys numbers.

fastallison21

Thanks Whipper,mine is the square pro max cowling like the drag cowling. I want to go with a blue and white. Maybe even change the word Mercury to Merc like on the alien cowls

whipper

Yep pretty sure they do any cowls graphics. Im not sure who does Mike Nass carbon cowls but the graphics on those look great on the square cowls he does also. Rev Ronnie pretty sure makes cowl also so any of those guys will have a graphics supplier also. Maybe some others can chime in on other places they know of im sure there's a few in your area.

whipper

Mikes Drag cowls are very close to the old promax cowl and he has cleaned up the graphics for his carbon ones they look great!! Again you would have to ask these guys who does there's as Im not sure. Hears a few of Mikes cowls he has allot of cowls!!!

xr6

Mike Nass did my Promax decals. I think they look better than the originals as the letters are all individual rather than all being on the black base. He was great to deal with too!