Crossing my fingers

ROBERT CROSS

If you believe we owners are top-o-the-wave, you must visit the Factory in Louisville, Tennessee. Darris, Nancy, Tom, and the entire crew are top-notch. We stopped there to have both our GSE's tricked out..

PATR154

Ah, now I really know what you mean by dem colors. You have a couple of dandys there! Beautiful! I do feel like I belong to an ‘elite’ group, pardon the pun, but will even more so with some seat time. Today I managed to get on the list with my marine outfitter. He’ll be calling in approximately 3 weeks. I’m making progress. I think a visit to the factory and meeting Darris, Nancy, Tom and all would be the icing on the cake. I did speak with Bill in parts/service about the coupler size on my trailer since the seller said it was 1 7/8”. He said not so, have your 2” with you. No bums rush off the phone. I felt like he would’ve given me all the time I needed, a class act for sure. A river run would be fun too but I can’t get ahead of myself. Tricked out you say, pardon my curiosity.

ROBERT CROSS

It did not have the ski pole option, plus the crew did a complete inspection after the trip from Texas just to make sure we were getting an as 'new' boat.

PATR154

Mine is a 2006 2+2, with a 225 (3.0). White and tan, not what I would have liked, but then I'm not a big fan of red either. At that time, only 60 some 2+2s had been made and I wanted a 2+2. Some concessions had to be made. The bad side of my trip was the heat. My Excursion crapped out in Truth or Consequences, NM on a Friday night. Luckily, there was a backyard diesel mechanic who had an extra 2 injectors and a fuel pump to get me going. 110 degrees and a 200k truck was not a good combination. I've gotten over the speed thing. I'm 70 and that is also my speed limit. Good luck on your journey
Would you post photos of your 2+2. The color combo sounds interesting. With anything you can’t go wrong with earth tones.