dual console

jimbob88

totaled my procraft. looking for a boat sooner than expected. dual console preferred. any opinions on center-vs-dual console? strictly fishing. 225 or 250hp. thank you for your input, jimbob

Speedman

what happened to your procraft? and how much do you want to spend? how far will you travel? Do you have any experince in Allisons?

mtolley

my old boat is for sale. 1995 astro dual console, merc 200 efi 1995 as well. all is in extremly good shape for the age. can be be gotton for short change im sure ofr a complete ready to fish deal. i still got pics if ya want em. contact randy richardson on this board or byu boyz. hes also on scream and fly. mtolley

jimbob88

speedman, flying down rainy river smacked something(?) thank god we weren't wide open!! busted bolts on the engine bracket, lower unit, transom is flexing away from top of boat. on and on.... not sure if transom is cracked or spongy. not too confident putting an engine on this boat again. travel is not an issue, price is dependent on boat.

Speedman

SO where do you live? what kind of Allison are you looking for? Have you ever driven a performance boat? Maybe some of the members in your local area can take you for a drive. You gotta let us know the details so we can get you into the best made, fastest, coolest boat ever built!

jimbob88

live in northern mn. no allies up here. never driven one yet. will be trying to set some of that up this winter. heading to amistad again in march and will try to set something up hopefully there. want a high performance boat no one has in my area. ally, bullet... need to fish out of one before purchase but plan to narrow my scope in the next couple months. want to upgrade and plan on keeping it for awhile so why not get the best!

ImbadBob

Jimbob,
I'm going to sell my '97 XB-2003T with out power. I had not planned to post it untill next month. It's red trimmed in black, not perfect but good shape. It has the rear bench seat. It will be about 3 weeks before I can de-rig it. I plan to take some photos tommrow.
If you think you might be interested let me know.
Have a great weekend.
Bob

ImbadBob

JimBob,
I've just moved and when I can find the {$#@*} cord to hook the camra to the computer I'll get some pics up.
Thanks for the reply. Bob