ECU question (maybe for Jimmy7 or Jimmy b)

scott mann

I gotta' 96 ProMax 20" that is stock other than tuner and relief holes similar to 280. Here's the question....It came stock with an A17 ECU, I had it remapped by Rapair to an A32. I feel like I've lost some on the top-end. I've got one more shot at re-mapping (free)...I'm looking for suggestions for ECU profiles....A different stock Mertcury map? One of Rapair's custom maps?.... Help....
Thanks guys,
Scott Mann

Yellowallison

Scott...

just tell Shawn how you use your boat.. the load you carry, tha prop you run and the RPM's you want to turn and he can adjust your fuel curve for your needs. I've worked with him a bunch on different ECU's .. and he can make it do what ya need.

hope this Helps..

J

John Richied

I agree with Yeller... Rapair remapped my 1996 225 ProMax ECU it's an A 6 (824003 A 6 ECU) but Shawn did a kick arse job on mine... Tell him you want to drag race the boat :wink:

Yellowallison

where JIMMYsue!!!!

Probably out in the Garge installing his new ETEC 250XP-BASS..

OMC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PINKIE! YU btter get in line behind me for the new OMC 400 horse RACE Etec!

J

John Richied

They’ll get my 2.5 Merc away from me when they pry it from my cold dead fingers… NEVER OMC fer me! :mrgreen:

OMC’s are like Fords… hey, someone has to drive them but it doesn’t have to be me… LOL :wink:

Skydog

OMC

Man, after looknig at my friends, we often wounder how they even run. Well i guess they dont very well, but you know what i mean.

Skydog

scott mann

ecu

Thanks guys...I spoke with Sean today; we gonna' go with the Mod VP3 curve.
"Watch Out!" Gonna be smoke on East Texas lakes in a few days...

Thanks again,
Scott Mann

J

John Richied

Getcha some Scott... Sean has it going on, you just have to tell him what you want. :p