ETEC 250 H.O.

bc82

I couldn't post a new thread in the sales portion so apologies if this is misplaced. Looking to part ways with some things that I am very sad about loosing, but Dr bills and unexpected surgeries have kept me out of work. That aside I have a 2011 Evinrude ETEC 250 H.O. with about 230 hrs 120 on all 6, Bob's coned Lightning lower with fresh service and pump. Allison foil, cowl cover, and hot foot as well as all rigging with the exception of steering.

NMAE 2K cables and BRP tach included.

Motor is strong but there aren't any BRP guys in my area so service is a pain which is why I swapped to the ol 2.5

I have an 89 XTB with a Mariner 200 and alien cowl with new wiring throughout and more new attentions to detail than I can remember (storage locks, carpet, led lighting, and Helix 9 at the console. Trailer has been completely redone with fresh paint, bunks, led's, tires and wheels.

Man it sucks to have to loose any of it but I got to pay bills until I get back to work.

The ETEC is easily worth $11-12K with $2500 in rigging, I'm asking $9K -- OBO 1433814339

Boat with 2.5 asking $16k -- OBO1434014341

Boat and both motors $25K -- OBO1434214343

David Lanham

Sorry for your medical issues. Hopefully you'll get past this and get back in an Allison later in life.

I would post this package on Scream & Fly to increase exposer.

You have any performance numbers with both engines?

bc82

Sorry for your medical issues. Hopefully you'll get past this and get back in an Allison later in life.

I would post this package on Scream & Fly to increase exposer.

You have any performance numbers with both engines?

bc82

With the ETEC the boat went mid 90s no problem, that was with a 34p... I haven’t even got on pad with the 200, but the thing will scoot on the river with the 26p drag.

Xanax1961

I couldn't post a new thread in the sales portion so apologies if this is misplaced. Looking to part ways with some things that I am very sad about loosing, but Dr bills and unexpected surgeries have kept me out of work. That aside I have a 2011 Evinrude ETEC 250 H.O. with about 230 hrs 120 on all 6, Bob's coned Lightning lower with fresh service and pump. Allison foil, cowl cover, and hot foot as well as all rigging with the exception of steering.

NMAE 2K cables and BRP tach included.

Motor is strong but there aren't any BRP guys in my area so service is a pain which is why I swapped to the ol 2.5

I have an 89 XTB with a Mariner 200 and alien cowl with new wiring throughout and more new attentions to detail than I can remember (storage locks, carpet, led lighting, and Helix 9 at the console. Trailer has been completely redone with fresh paint, bunks, led's, tires and wheels.

Man it sucks to have to loose any of it but I got to pay bills until I get back to work.

The ETEC is easily worth $11-12K with $2500 in rigging, I'm asking $9K -- OBO View attachment 14338View attachment 14339

Boat with 2.5 asking $16k -- OBOView attachment 14340View attachment 14341

Boat and both motors $25K -- OBOView attachment 14342View attachment 14343
Get well soon!!! Headed to MAYO clinic in Jacksonville the 11th for heart surgery myself, good luck buddy!!!

bc82

Man I hope you have a good visit Ann’s I’ll pray for your recovery.