Facebook folks please come home!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
Jeez this thread is going to get the 'long lived' award. And Hensley started it. Ugh.

Speaking of... Dave, you need an XR to hang that 200XS on!

gmorgan

Jon, what are u doing with your XR nowadays? Whats the plan?

dubmoney

Its Jared we have talked on fb.
Hi Jared, I remember, I am still trying to get that picture of 100 mph, to send you on facebook messenger. LOL. 97 is still my best. I was hoping for some numbers and set-up info from pkstv. Just for caparison to what you and I are running.

dubmoney

Good stuff pkstv. I am about to move on to quicker as well. Which for me means skid planer, 26 pitch, maybe a cave plate wing.

ROBERT CROSS

I borrowed the ET for the day ,it’s not the prop for me . The drag3 is quicker to the same result . But I really don’t want to go any faster than this . My goal is to be quicker !!!
GS#1 came with a 30p ET, scared the crap outta me. :eek:

We like 'quicker' too.:p
We had a 14 1/2” 24R QIV X OT Round Ear that was a real hoot on GS#1 with the 225Xpm.
Now dialing in the same wheel with 25p on GS#2 with the 200xs. Trim and running height are much different, a lot less leverage with the 15" mid. Love'n the mota though...a real sipper. Last outing 38mi, 4.5gal used.:) 26p QIV OT 38mph average on glass. (love the Merc Monitor)

Bob

xb03fs

The new format and ads make this forum inhospitable. I see why people avoid it.

It is a terrible thing given the wealth of information in the archieves that kept me safe but likely won’t help newbies.

A bit sad

xb03

The new format and ads make this forum inhospitable. I see why people avoid it.

It is a terrible thing given the wealth of information in the archieves that kept me safe but likely won’t help newbies.

A bit sad
Couldn’t agree more