Fast Pass Thank You !!!

TBuck2003

I would like to thank Tony Clark for all he did to make this a great reunion this year. For a lot of people it is not a Rally but a family reunion shared by many fine people from all over the country. I do not want to leave anyone out so I apologize if I forget to mention you. Thanks to Ed and Monez for always donating their time and expertise on the grill for lunches. Thanks to Phil, Lundy, Neal for all of the good eats provided for great lunches on the beach this year !!! Thanks to Ed Brown for transporting Grill to the beach and always willing to lose a hammer by a Yankee... Lol Ed always runs back to the cottage for whatever we need !! A BIG thank you to the Bear Inn for providing a great stay this year. The food and service was the best to Date. Troy, Tim. Amanda, and Emily were absolutely phenomenal all week. A HUGE thank you to Country Girls Truck Stop for having 93 premium fuel with no ETHANOL that is like liquid gold to us hi po nuts !! I know it sounds cliche but this get together is no longer about the boats, it is about the family that we all have created and find so special. I appreciate the new customers we met this year, and always appreciate the support and loyalty from existing customers. I am proud to say that I have made MANY good friends from establishing a working relationship with you all (Y'all) Again thanks to all that made the week possible and so special to so many people. Tony and Linda I wish you both nothing but the best, as you start the next chapter TOGETHER !!! I appreciate and truly love each and every one of the members of this Family... Till next year,

TBuck
Pops
Matt

allisonriverrat

And a big thank you also to Larry jones of razorback marine and injector service for his support for beach meals and to mr Daniel Brister and his lovely bride to be for and awesome pot scrapping meal Thursday night.....it think he had about a quart of food left and he cooked for a heavy houndred people! Well done gents and thank you to everyone that attended as Todd said we are family.......and Phil .. Thanks brother ... You always are ready to rock and keepin me calm....

BALD ALLISON

Well said everyone, and Tony someone has to keep you in line Brother (LOL). It truly was another great week with Family and Friends. Looking forward to a bigger and beter Rally next year.

I love you Guys and Gals

Phil