Flow tourque hub

whipper

Does any one know if the hub for a 25 Trophy would be the same hub for a 30 chopper 2 Both flow tourque. Or what part number is the one for a chopper11. James

TBuck2003

Same one does not differ from prop to prop only difference in hubs is plastic or metal for horsepower ratings.Thx Todd

whipper

Thanks Todd. At what hp is a metal one rquired. I have a 225pm. My drag4 has a metal insert and the trophy one I used on a reg chopper also has the plastic splined insert. Is that OK to use ya think on the chopper2. James

TBuck2003

Yes your fine,the metal one is for 400hp plus.Would use that one on stern drive big blocks or a potent 3.0 liter 300x or so.Any questions just holler.

Todd

whipper

Thanks Again!:laughing I just came back from the lake. I went out for an hour or so. Ill try the chopper11 tomorrow morrning. James

whipper

You bet it was and thanks for your imput!! You should save that post of yours it was exact!:gasp It must have been the stats. I backflushed with the case off into a bucket then looked in the bucket and it was clean. The impeller looked like new but replaced anyway along with the three gaskets. The stats looked a little old so replaced them with the stock 143,s and new rubbers. New plugs and now with 35 deg water I can barely get the temps to 125! The air today was 38F so as the lakes warm up and the air I will be right in the money.:laughing James

Last edited: