Gary finch

GFinch

Thank you, worked on the boat all day! Was feeling it after I checked the boat for level and set the trim guage and engine height to even and marked it. Getting under and back out to adjust the caster jack a dozen or so times sucks!

badbait

Gary, you really know how to live it up on your Birthday. Are you sure your not older than me.

R

Redding XB21

Don't let the older phart bs ya, he had Chris bring his lazy-boy down to the shop for his afternoon nappie! Working on his boat-------yea right. Bets on 1st bat turn??????

badbait

I'm bettinng on myself to have a real good time. I'm running in the 21' class against Donny, Gene, Mike, Lars, Craig, Bob and anybody else that comes with a 21. I hope to be doing some testing in about a week. I will be running a SuperBoat with a 280 or a 300 depending on which one I find is the fastest after testing.

Bill

J

John Richied

I put a one foot extension on my boat to make her a 21

fastglass1

I'm bettinng on myself to have a real good time. I'm running in the 21' class against Donny, Gene, Mike, Lars, Craig, Bob and anybody else that comes with a 21. I hope to be doing some testing in about a week. I will be running a SuperBoat with a 280 or a 300 depending on which one I find is the fastest after testing.

Bill
I willing to run anyone with equal HP and equal weight. :shock: I might have a chance then.:laughing:laughing

badbait

Bob, It's all about setup for holeshot. Like John said there's a 21 ally that may be coming that's running a 150 and he runs with the 300s. Most of the 250s stock put out close to 280 at least that's what I've read. The boat I think I'm bringing has a 280 on it and the hull without motor will come in around 1500 lbs. So with motor and a little gas it's going to be around 1900. You have to prop for 900' to put up a good number and it's really not worth buying a prop just for this event. The other thing is to make sure you didn't just fill the tank. In my case that's 60 gallons or another 450lbs. That alone would add almost 2 seconds to my time. It's all for fun and some may not think it's worth the effort to make sure you come to the time trials light on fuel.