golf

jimbob88

Ok, maybe its a lil early but I'm bored.
Who's golfing this year & what day we going? It was hysterical last year & well worth bringing the clubs! John? Any idea where to golf? Will they take us back at that course? Did they see the cooler with beer roll out when I was shoved out of the cart on the 18th fairway? "Spalding!!":LMAO:

john4utvols

Jimbob, You must have read my mind. I was thinking about the same thing the other day. The golf course has a new greens keeper, and is good friends with my father-in-law. So I'm going to start working on the money now. I do need a list of how many are going to play. I'm sure Jeffro and his crew are wanting a rematch after we spanked them last year :cool. I'm sure Lundy will never get in a cart with you again. I say Wednesday would make a great day, But we can change it if needed. If you play golf or just want to have a good time, this event is it, we do get up early (8am) but it is worth it. We was back on the water by 2.

jimbob88

A few things
Lundy was driving & I'm not sure I will cart with him again
8am! Lmao. I was at the course & you guys were still comparing golf outfits back at the bear!
We did spank jeffros team pretty bad!
It would be nice to kinda be able to stick together.
mark me down & the gorilla.

TBuck2003

Me n the Hulk are in... I will not be responsible for Brandon once a club is in his hand... Maybe a Yankee south of the border contest... I can get Ted Knight to be the Honarable Judge.

TBuck

jimbob88

Todd, you said you were in last year too! You wussed out so better step up this year. Brandon can throw me over his shoulder after lundy ( gorilla) injures me & carry me back to the bear!
A hulk & a gorilla.... what could possibly go wrong.
Everyone needs to freshen up on their caddyshack lines the week prior!:beer:

TBuck2003

I could not of fit one more thing into the GRISWOLD vehicle last year Clark... But if the lil boat is coming we will have more room for other stuff... Double Farts

TBuck

jimbob88

Haven't heard anything from the cajun, but I'm sure Phil will be 'danny' again. Everyone needs a good caddie!
So I've got that goin for me, which is nice

BALD ALLISON

I'm just sitting back and listening to ya'll. Lundy told me he was in BUT not sure he was riding with you Jimbob. Maybe he's Skeered. He did say that you need to learn how to hold on better. He was trying to do a Bat turn in the Golf Cart.

jimbob88

I just wish he woulda told me before I was sprawled out on the ground! Beer cans & ice everywhere. Good thing I had a beer or two so I was limber on the tuck & roll. Woulda been a good video. Lol

FlatOutAlly

See the ball. Be the ball......

This place got a pool?Pool and a pond... Pond be good for you.

Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? . . . .
Oh, it looks good on you though.

Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.

jimbob88

Darn it flatout! Now I gotta watch caddyshack this weekend & have some beverages too. The wife is gonna be ticked when I'm drunk laughing to myself repeating lines from the show!! Thanks.....:LMAO: