Got ripped off from fastallison21a member of this sight so watch out people

local103racing

Just want to put this out there I got burned for $725 on a cowl being sold by fastallison21 better known as Jerry Mickel this has been over 3 months now and used every excuse he could think of why he couldn't ship my parts after I had already payed him I'm a little pissed off probably wouldn't be a big deal if it were a few weeks late getting the parts but now over 3 months no call no text back nothing this guy is a bum and he says he loves the Allison rally people watch out sorry for the long post but people should no what's up

Dave Hensley

Unfortunately our laws make it easy for those that choose to take advantage of trusting people. The legal system protects the scum. If you are lucky maybe you can put a personal "touch" on some karma. Folks are generally pretty easy to find if you want to go to the trouble.

Jon

Supporting Member
He has been banned from the site. I did a little looking around and this is not the first time this has happened.

JWolff

Where is he from? Maybe others are in the area to try and get law enforcement involved.

local103racing

Thank god for true Allison owners man this has been by far the worst experience I have ever had it was my fault not using PayPal I should have oh well I learned a lesson I guess

Freebird

He has been banned from the site. I did a little looking around and this is not the first time this has happened.
Why ban the guy vs giving members a chance to call him out on here? Then there's that two sides to every story thing, not that I'm defending anybody, just saying.

Looks like he's planning to attend this year's rally and knows some of the same people we do, so maybe things can be set straight then. I don't know the guy myself, but you can go back through his recent posts and see who he's been talking to.

local103racing

I have talked to him several times first it was family trouble then it was someone got hurt at work so he needed to take off then it was he needed someone to pull the powerhead and jus two weeks ago he told me he shipped it to make a long story short I never got it kinda funny after I posted this he texts me the next day saying he didn't have service on his phone this has gone on for 3 months maybe he will make good and just send my money back but who knows I will keep you all updated the whole thing is kinda crazy he sounded like a really nice guy to I can't believe this

Mick

It's kinda funny your posting this. He had a post on bbc's 2.5 page that I got in on. Long story short he offered me some very helpful knowledge on my pro max/prop suggestions that solved my problem.. Super nice guy spoke with him for an hour or so.. AskEd him if he was going to the rally and his tune kinda changed a bit.. He did say he was NOT going so I would try and get this problem resolved via pay pal or whatever other means you have. He does love up here in pa and is on scream fly quite a bit.. I was warned by a member here of his shady dealings so I have since steered clear.. Good luck! I know when I was speaking with him he did lose his cell for a bit. There is always one in every crowd, and if it was me I'd be pissed and taking a ride out to western pa! I completely sympathize with you and am sorry for your raw deal..

Freebird

Unfortunately our laws make it easy for those that choose to take advantage of trusting people. The legal system protects the scum. If you are lucky maybe you can put a personal "touch" on some karma. Folks are generally pretty easy to find if you want to go to the trouble.
I have talked to him several times first it was family trouble then it was someone got hurt at work so he needed to take off then it was he needed someone to pull the powerhead and jus two weeks ago he told me he shipped it to make a long story short I never got it kinda funny after I posted this he texts me the next day saying he didn't have service on his phone this has gone on for 3 months maybe he will make good and just send my money back but who knows I will keep you all updated the whole thing is kinda crazy he sounded like a really nice guy to I can't believe this
Seems he lives in Clarksville, TN. https://www.facebook.com/jerry.mickle.56?pnref=lhc

22R

I know that he had something similar happen when another member on here bought some steering cables for a XTB 21 last year. I think it got worked out but at that time he told the member he was injured and incapacitated etc....I would steer clear of doing any business with him though... he did seems like a straight up guy in a few text exchanges we had about the cables before he thankfully sold em to poor Chester instead.

22R

local103racing

Well my next move I will try and see if the law can help I hate to do that but this has gone on way to long now I have a copy of the Check he cashed with his name and address on it I also have a few phone numbers for him as well maybe they can do something it worth a try

RockStar

Probationary User
I took this guy to small claims in Clarksville, TN four years ago for work on my house that didn't get done. I got the judgment but haven't (and I'm sure won't) see a dime. He has civil judgements against him a mile long, and the only entity who got any money was a hospital (where his mother happened to work). Don't get me started on the criminal cases. He's a charmer alright, with excuses as deep as the ocean. You are lucky you didn't here the brain tumor one. Just writing to say if you do small claims, make sure you ask for garnishment right away. Cite the abundance of cases he already has against him. You can get a copy of all the cases for free at the court house. Make sure you include them in your initial paperwork to the judge.

Allyfishing

"I got the judgment but haven't (and I'm sure won't) see a dime."

Yeah, why is that?? What's the sense of going thru all the time and hassle to file and attend the stupid hearing at the Magistrates office if ya never see any money? I don't understand how the system works. I'm a small business owner and i can't count the number of times I "won" the case on bad checks for example but never get paid. the last time was to expect full amount paid in one lump sum (685.00+)in a very timely fashion to keep him out of jail and that was 2 years ago. not a freakn penny.

don't some countries chop off a body part if found guilty of theft or something like that???? Hmmmm....

Dave Hensley

Small claims and dealing with a crook that knows the system is a waste of time and effort. Putting the guy to the test in public court with his name being circulated as "Crook,Stay Away" is about the best you can do.

GotMyAlly

If you have a judgement and he doesn't pay, you can go back to court to attach that judgement to any real property he may own. If he has a vehicle registered in his name, the sheriffs department will tow it and he'll have to pay the judgement plus the tow bill and impound fees before his vehicle will be released to him. You can also attach to the deed of a home, but it could be years before you get paid (when the home sells, if he ever does sell it). You can also garnish wages if you know where he works, but if self-employed this won't go far. Any of the above three will cost you the time for another trip back to court though.

local103racing

Man this guy is a piece of crap I have tried everything I no to get things right I have my own plans for Jerry and he is not going to like them I no where he lives his personal cell number and he has no idea who he is dealing with now I tried to do this the right way but it's not happening his days are numbered