Grandsport with power

ScottB

Looking for a Grandsport with power. Open to one which needs updating or is a '10'. Priced under $20K, or else it is not for me. Prefer red, blue, black or yellow.

tcs719

I have a red/white one. My wife may have already emailed you. It is a 10. Comes with motor,cover and trailer that I just had re-done. Motor was just re-done as well. Asking $26500..((OBO)). I know it's over your desired price but my boat is a must see.

ScottB

Still looking, should anyone have something for sale. Otherwise, I hope a few pop up in the spring.

john4utvols

What do you have njj502 I might be interested if he is not. Sorry wasn't trying to high Jack your thread. I just thought there was no need to start another one right now.

njj502

1993 GS, 1999 Promax, SMP trailer. Overall a solid 8 out of 10. Interior starting to show it's age but I'm not going to replace it since I have a 3 year old. Also has small chip on the side of it, easily fixed just have not taken it to be repaired.

Boat ran 102.9 on GPS last fall.......

Probably one of the most well kept 1993 boats out there.....

ScottB

Per our PM discussion, let me know if you decide to sell, and I will come and take a look.