''Help'' Drag Blue Ecu Bracket

DragAlly02

Ok Guys I bought an ECU Bracket from a guy in Canada that making some pretty awesome brackets, I am needing a picture of the Blue Bracket connected to the blue ECU SVS. The problem I am having is the vaccum line is in the way of it mounting flush' just want see what spacers that are used for this, a pic would be much appreciated,

Mike

patches

You talking about the vacuum lines on the side of the SVS? I made mine in about 10 min on the lathe. Not anything special. Not sure what kind of spacer it had from the factory

georgiariverrat

Probationary User
When you say flush, are you talking about the ECU being flush?
You really need some rubber mounts to dampen vibrations.
Cool looking bracket. How much is he getting for those?

DragAlly02

Yes the vaccume lines are in the way" I ordered 3 of the rubber ones for the ecu itself" Riverrat they are $100 bucks.

Mike
You talking about the vacuum lines on the side of the SVS? I made mine in about 10 min on the lathe. Not anything special. Not sure what kind of spacer it had from the factory

georgiariverrat

Probationary User
I just bought 3 of the Mercury rubber mounts for the ECU from Mercury for $11 each.
How much is Geiger selling the brackets for? I made one myself out of aluminum plate using the blue SVS bracket as a template, it looks good but the one you posted looks better.

DragAlly02

Thanks Tray!! For texting me the pic I need' Anyone thinking of buying from tray dont hesitate, Great dude and can run an Allison Like nobodys bussiness seen him at jasper last year

Mike

RBT

Geiger is making heads, ecu brackets, wing plates, bearing carriers, injector mounts, and soon midsections. He does beautiful work, he has a CNC

DragAlly02

He said he was riding down to jasper with you? I will be looking forward to meeting you guys.

Mike
Geiger is making heads, ecu brackets, wing plates, bearing carriers, injector mounts, and soon midsections. He does beautiful work, he has a CNC

Last edited:

Brack

Mike, do you have a contact number for Mr. Geiger?......I need one of the ecu brackets also, .........and the injector hold-downs would be a nice addition also,

DragAlly02

No I don't think so" imagine it he could do it" I also am having some rigging pieces made the flat metal piece that hold the rigging cable and wires down,

Mike