Here's wishing everyone a SAFE and FUN 2016 Rally!!!

Allyfishing

As the title states!! We all have fun running around "the Bar" visiting the marinas, bars, and swimming holes but still need to think about safety for everyone and courtesy to all boaters. Lets think before we drink!

Also for all the new owners who have never been on Watts Bar before, it's huge with long stretches to open it up but when we are all running from location to location it gets pretty dicey with 20 to 30 boats all running together. Keep your eyes open!!

I'm told there are "floaters" still hanging around from the rains so be careful, not just the ones you see but those that may be just under the surface. Hopefully they are gone by next week.

The wife and I are leaving tomorrow, Wednesday, so if anyone is in need of info please use the itinerary sheets I posted with info and phone numbers.

Thanks all and see ya on Watts Bar!!!
Craig & Jenn

Last edited:

Allison3119

We already had a little get together planned at a different marina on watts bar with a few Bullet guys before I bought this boat. But considering I'll be in the area, I'll try to swing by Euchee and say Hi!

Allyfishing

See ya Saturday Mick.

Heck yeah man, stop by and see us!! What days will you be there? The bullet rally has been at Euchee for years and was always the week before ours. Actually I'm wrong, one year it was in May. Stop by and bring some friends!

Jon

Supporting Member
I went out tonight on the jetski (we had a big rain today) and the lake was really pretty clean with only some very small 1/2" diameter sticks out, and not much of that. I think if we do not get any significant rains between now and the rally, it should stay really nice.