Hoss 14.5 X 32" Triton 1

Mike2002

I paid $740 for the prop new in 2000 as 32", did 1 rework and paid $20 shipping and then another rework in Dec 2003 and I had to pay $220 so I have $980 in it and I have the letters to and from Dave as to what was done to it. It is more of a strong 31" prop according to Dave now.

Asking $650 or best offer.

email me at marnold@kih.net or call me at 859-734-7662

Thanks,

Mike2002

Mike2002

Holeshot

Yes, I still have the prop.

How's the boat doing?

I never ran the boat heavy when I ran this prop as I only put it on when I wanted to do top end runs so the boat was always lightly loaded.

With the boat set up like this it had about the same holeshot as the 28 did when I had the boat loaded with 2 batteries, and 1/2 tank of gas + trolling with only me in it in both situations.

Also, my boat always tended to bog on the first time you took off after unloading off the trailer, but any time after that it had a pretty good punch so never compare how the boat does when it comes off the trailer. I noticed this when I would take my boat out with somebody new and we had a full fishing load. They would always think the boat was slow. Then the next time we launched you would look back at them and they were holding on for dear life. Ha, Ha!

If you are interested in the prop let me know.

Mike

tomoad

How are you doing Mike, Boat is doing fine. I put the 28 et prop on my brothers boat (xtb 21) and it has an unbelievable holeshot. I was told to try an drag 4 prop, but I'm learing about the 4 blades never ran them much.

I beleive the jackplate is hindering the holeshot a little by the way it scoops the water in the back. I was going to put an cover/plate on it but theway it is made i don't see how i could make a skidplate bolt up/ and the angle the jack plate is on the bottom.

anyway what is your best price on the prop, and do you have a paypal account #.

PS I uped the compression on the motor to 145lbs, and on my other sportmaster lu i opened the exhaust, May go and try out this week and also do a little fishing if i can get a kitchen pass from the ol'lady.

let me know on the prop and I plan on doing alot of thinking over the next few days, and try to figure if i want the hoss or the drag 4. Mike good talking to you, I have not had a regret one about the purchase of the boat. Its like a new one.

Mike2002

Tomoad - E-mail me

Tomoad,

E-mail (marnold@kih.net) and we can discuss the prop.

Glad the boat is still running good.

I always worry after I sell something (car/truck) that they will have a problem and think I sold them a "dud". I would never do that but I know with used stuff that anything can happen but other people don't always think the same thing.

Thanks,

Mike

tomoad

the jackplate is like john richied,in the first couple of pictures. it is a detwiler jackplate with a 4'' extension. I will figure something out.

Mike2002

Tim,

I sent you an e-mail this morning.

Sorry I was out of town yesterday.

Let me know.

Mike