HOSS TRITON 1 & SPINELLI 3 Blade FOR SALE

Rockin' Rob

Probationary User
I wanted to post a couple of props for sale:
* 14" X 28" HOSS TRITON 1: ($ 500.00)This prop was just checked and bluprinted by Dave Bostic of HOSS Propellor. This is the thin blade original Triton that the records were set with. Mr. Bostic can give you all the history on the Triton 1. The prop has a solid hub and is ready to rip. I ran the prop 1 time after I received it back and although it runs very good, I am afraid to leave it on the boat for primary duty because of the thin blades. It would break my heart to bend it. It has never lost a blade nor been damaged where any extensive welding was performed.
* 26" SPINELLI 3 BLADE (I guess a DR3?) ($ 350.00) I traded this prop for a Tempest that I had, and was impressed at the overall performance. I have a 2002xb / Merc 260ss and although this isn't the fastest prop I've run, it has good holeshot and very respectable topend. This prop is in good shape but not perfect. I know that you don't buy new Spinellis any more so I jumped on it.
My fastest setup uses a cut Chopper at 101.3 mph. The Triton runs 99+, the Spinelli 97+. I am selling these two to fund a Lightning ET that I have wanted for quite a while. I hope to maintain the topend I have with the Chopper and gain better holeshot on tournament day. I will send pictures of the two props I have for sale to interested buyers. I will take any even $800.00 & shipping for both to the same buyer. I will send the props Fed Ex. for the exact amount I am charged. No games here, just trying to use some of my inventory to get an ET. Too bad you can only run one good prop at a time....

Rockin' Rob

Probationary User
Unfortunately I'm not sure. I have a factory stock '97 Sportmaster Case (1.87:1) w/ one piece shaft & low water pickup. I know I've never had a problem w/ any prop NOT fitting.

Rockin' Rob

Probationary User
After a little research: I apparently have the small diameter shaft in my lower unit as well as in both propellers I have for sale.... Thanks Guys!