Hoss

Brack

I have a mint 25p. Hoss Hyperdrive, less than an hour run time,......I would say 9 on the scale...perfect cond.

$375.00 tyd

lower 48 only please

Last edited:

Brack

They basically look the same....the Hyperdrive has a bigger blade area ....(little heavier prop compared to the Triton1)

Hoss did make a 4 blade hyperdrive, but I never had one

K.Kiser

I've had a 26 hyperdrive on a xb02/260 and it was a real classy running prop, never ceased to satify... How do You think the H-drive to compare to a Chopper II on a 650lbs hull with a Hi-Po Merc for a strong lake prop..? At any rate, Your Hyperdrive is a dang nice prop and will surely run great on any light Basser... Good luck..

Brack

I've had a 26 hyperdrive on a xb02/260 and it was a real classy running prop, never ceased to satify... How do You think the H-drive to compare to a Chopper II on a 650lbs hull with a Hi-Po Merc for a strong lake prop..? At any rate, Your Hyperdrive is a dang nice prop and will surely run great on any light Basser... Good luck..
Thanks for the comments

Have you ran a Triton1?.....

lild

i've read alot of good thinds about the hoss hyper, by you having ones with different pitch, which pitch do you reccomend for all around use, looking for a third prop. i have a 30p chopper and a 28p mazco re4 fat shaft, allison gse with 280 merc what's your opinion?

Brack

sounds like you need to add a 26 and a 24 to your collection,

its tuff to find a Hyperdrive or a Triton with the fat shaft

The ET's are sweet props.......also call Todd @Hydromotive, they build a great prop