How has the Allison Boards helped you?

ROBERT CROSS

Loosing the GS in the FIRE has been very tough for Sandra & I, being here has helped a LOT.

Awhile back I clicked on my name, top right, and noticed the 'Account Upgrade' link.

CLICK and $5 bucks later.....pay it forward. Good feeling.:)

skewby

its helped make lots of friends whether in person or just over the computer. but they have dang sure helped keep my savings account down.

Mick

I second all of the above. Met a great family of owners and more knowledge in here than google when it comes to going fast!!

fnshrmaster

I bought all 3 of my Allisons from this board, two from the most reputable seller available. Good place, honest folks. I wish Dave Hensley would keep selling those gems. I scored the newest XTB on the planet!

aeneas

Thru this board:
- I found my boat
- got advice on driving and setup
- bought parts and propellers
- was welcomed into the Allison community

Thank you!

How can I contribute?

Kmack

Met new friend and got well suited motor and props for my XTB21 project (Bassman33 and his 2004 200XS).

Found numerous parts from items posted here.

Learned a lot in a hurry by reading people's opinions.

Been entertained by stories and banter.

Get to share the experiences of others which folks outside the group can't comprehend...

NoContact

Definitely have gained lots of info and knowledge from this forum. Also some props and parts as well. Of course that was back when I had to use a good friend of mines account..I wasn't able to register back then. But I've also enjoyed lots of stories, had some laughs and gained a lot from what I read of other people's experiences. Great place for an Allison lover. And a great group of people that I feel proud to be a part of. :D

Jr in Jax

Went from a boat that everyone knew about [Hydrostream Vector] to a much better boat in 1998, that even the dealer did not know how to set up [GSE]. Quickly found [by accident] that there was no other boat like it. When Kevin started the Allison board, we went from guessing to getting much better information and wasting a lot less money. Thanks to everyone! You guys are great!

ROBERT CROSS

We saw this at the '79 "Thunder on the Ohio".......took 'til '09' but we finally got our own, found the A-boards and haven't looked back.;)
fullsizeoutput_ed.jpeg
BTW......picking up the new GS the week of April 10th.....scheduled anyway.:cool::eek::rolleyes::LMAO::)

NoContact

Beautiful boat Robert!! With the exact motor I would love to have!! Congrats brother! Looking forward to you being able to rip across the water again! You said something I totally agree with... there's no other boat in the world like an Allison!!!

Allen Blakley

It helped me find my first Allison xb2002 and people are awesome with questions and answers here to help me getting her set the way I want or need