Huge 265" Buck at my mother in laws house

Wicky

Lucky 13 was his name and he'd been eating off her haystack for quite a long time. He was poached along Eno's road behind Mom's. That guy in the video is full of ****.
This was and incredible animal...kinda bummed somebody got em by poaching him.
Mother in law always let them hunt for the sheds too. Not anymore.
Check the vid out
http://vimeo.com/8881706

RedAllison

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF :cuss :shock: WOW what a collection of bucks. If folks aint flyin in and payin big $$$ for those bucks they soon will. Those are GIANT muleys and that area must be pretty special to produce monsters like that.

So with Lucky, WHO took him? How did the guy in the vid get the rack?

I hate poachers equally as much as I do bleeding heart liberals, :furious I wish we could shoot ALL of em...
RA

Wicky

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF :cuss :shock: WOW what a collection of bucks. If folks aint flyin in and payin big $$$ for those bucks they soon will. Those are GIANT muleys and that area must be pretty special to produce monsters like that.

So with Lucky, WHO took him? How did the guy in the vid get the rack?

I hate poachers equally as much as I do bleeding heart liberals, :furious I wish we could shoot ALL of em...
RA
the rack was a shed from my mother in laws property. She gave them permission to hunt for sheds in the off season. She doesn't let anyone on her property anymore. Nobody really knows who got em. There are rumors though. All I know is she has at least 50 deer in her "backyard" right now. Here's a pic from her driveway overlooking Lucky Peak resevoir, the lake I do most of my boating at right here on the outskirts of Boise. Brother in law saw over 100 elk a couple of ridges over last sunday. They are thick right now with our early snowfall.

Attachments

Wicky

It's always open season on Libs in Idaho!! lol I hereby issue you a tag Red!!!

RedAllison

It's the left coast we need to push forward into!!!

From Seattle too San Diego, they've taken over. :help :cuss

LANDOWNER ONLY VOTING!!! :at the bar
RA