Humminbird Solix 12 and Solix 12 Si, Mega transducer, Ulterra w/ipilot/mega down, custom Eped and locks

twsykes

Hi Guys, All this stuff is coming off a 2012 XB21 but its not that old. The graphs are a couple years old and the troller is less than 6 months. I would prefer to sell everything at once to another ally owner because of all the custom work but I would consider selling separately... Here is all I have:

6 month old Ulterra with Mega down and Ipilot link with remote (2200) Looks new
Humminbird network box and cables (Both graphs and network box and all custom stuff would be about 3500.00
hummingbird Solix 12 for the Front with a custom eped built to hold the mega 12 (the fit depends on where the eped is in your boat) great condition
Humminbird solix SI 12 mega for rear (the front is mega as well when networked) great condition
Humminbird mega transducer for the rear transom

Everything works killer and there is a complete system here. I just bought a new 2020 ally and want both boats identical. PM me if interested. Just seems like someone out there would want a deal on a complete custom kit.

Whats unique about all this is that the front graph has a customer 12 inch eped build for the 12 solix and it is a tight fit. On the newer boats with the bigger opening not as tight but on the 12 I cut the glass and redid the sides about 1 inch to make it fit on my 12 and it looked great and set down within 1/2 inch of the the fake carbon stuff so you could lift it up.. The rear graph has a custom mount that bolts right to the console and up pretty high so you can see it and not hit the steering wheel. This is on a 12 graph and it gives a few inches or so which is plenty to avoid hitting the steering wheel. This also comes with custom lock brackets for the rear steering wheel and for the front graph and locks them on the boat. We had a lake place and I locked them at night. These are custom built and should work fine although on the front you would have to use a custom eye hook.