I heard a rumor

whipper

haha Jon you panda disturber you! :rolleyes: Jon isnt that kinda guy im sure some times in type the meaning gets out of context. If you could only see our faces when we type stuff the meanings might be different than they appear.
That speed is pretty stout for sure and Todds being modest because that prop had allot to do with the speed, but at the same time the driving also has to be spot on!! That was a great Idea Todd to cut down a proven off shore prop to move this beast with the torque monster XS. When i saw the clip of your dad going threw the compartments i was trying to add up all that extra weight. Ill bet you Neil if you ran light fuel,no gear,no troller,and skipped breakfast on a cool day that 3mph is there with that prop! Just do as jon said and it will happen. Mash the peddle and trim her out when in doubt. Oh and dont forget to steer.. :D Jon were drinking? haha :LMAO:

whipper

Neil you need to run empty like this barge with that prop. haha That SS has a new 130 Evenrude pushing her. Both those Allisons are featured for sale at OakBay Marine CZ.

Last edited:

whipper

^That guys is just asking to get wet. :LMAO:

I know ha thats awesome insane fun looking race right there!!The next one is off the same guys clips way better quality. its in the Ceszk republic. bullets,voyagers ect ect drive what ya have ! haha To fun looking! With all the regs we have in North America it would be hard to make something like this fly hear! That 21fter hooked at least 6 times haha But kept on ticking!

In that second clip check out the GS with race seats!! very cool. only a 130 rude though. Some interesting hulls over there. Hears that GS race boat. i wonder what class they call this?

Last edited: